OlgrumQuality and environment policy
Olgrum Ltd. in Gdańsk, Olkusz Branch specializes in the production of technical rubber moulded products of unlimited shapes and applications using materials such as rubber, silicones, thermoplastics, or polyurethanes. We also manufacture articles bonded with other materials, e.g., rubber-to-metal, rubber-to-fabric. We provide consulting services while selecting the best materials for a particular application. In addition, we offer production, rubberizing and covering with polyurethane (rollers, sleeves, drums and rolls). We purchase and sell wide-application goods for trade that are intended for domestic and foreign markets.
Our mission is the production of environmentally friendly articles and components characterized by quality that meets our clients’ highest expectations. We also aim to establish our strong brand reputation on the market.
Our objective is a strong position on the market, where Olgrum Ltd. is considered by customers as a company that guarantees high quality products, customer service satisfaction and environmentally friendly solutions. We aim to reach perfection by intense orientation to our customers’ demands, rational consumption of natural resources as well as constant improvement of processes and taking advantage of our professional personnel’s potential.
In our company’s activity, we take much care of issues related to the natural environment. We declare complete conformity with the law in this field and determination to constant reduction of negative environmental impact by economical and rational management of natural resources. We take actions to minimize the risks of potential danger or failure and their undesirable consequences.
The above-mentioned objectives are to be achieved via:
- TIMELY PRODUCTION OF HIGH-QUALITY ARTICLES, USING RAW MATERIALS AND COMPONENTS THAT MEET CLIENT’S REQUIREMENTS AS WELL AS REDUCTION OF THEIR NEGATIVE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT DURING PRODUCTION PROCESS.
- COMPLYING WITH LEGAL REGULATIONS THAT REFER TO NATURAL ENVIRONMENT.
- ENSURING CONSTANT SUPERVISION OVER EFFICIENCY OF TECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE AND IMPLEMENTING ORGANISATIONAL-AND-TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS TO MINIMIZE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT OF DANGEROUS FACTORS.
- DELIVERIES OF GOODS ACCORDING TO CLIENTS’ EXPECTATIONS.
- ANALYSIS AND EVALUATION OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
- EVALUATION AND VERIFICATION OF SUPPLIERS.
- RAISING OF PERSONNEL’S PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND AWARENESS.
- RATIONAL CONSUMPTION OF NATURAL RESOURCES AND REDUCED USAGE OF ENERGY CARRIERS.
- WASTE REDUCTION AND SEGREGATION.
Through a specific and effective policy of the Company, taking into account the organizational context, the requirements of interested parties and applicable legal and other requirements, we strive to achieve a position on the market. We want the implemented Quality and Environmental Management System to become the basis for continuous improvement.
The Management Board undertakes to communicate and apply this policy and to periodically review it in order to continuously improve the Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System, ensure its validity, resources necessary to implement the assumptions and compliance with the Company’s development.
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD