In connection with the entry into force on May 25, 2018 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (referred to as “RODO”),as well as the information obligation arising from these regulations, Olgrum Sp. z o.o. in Gdańsk, Olkusz Branch presents below information on the processing of personal data.
Information about personal data processing:
Your data is processed based on Article 6(1) of the “RODO”, i.e., based on the necessity of the processing for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party.
Who is the administrator of your data?
The administrator of the personal data is Olgrum Sp. z o.o., based in Gdańsk, Olkusz Branch at 9 Głowackiego Street, 32-300 Olkusz, NIP: 658-20-17-989, REGON number: 191258196, phone: 32 647 36 50 (“Administrator” and/or “Olgrum Sp. z o.o. company”).
The Administrator can be contacted in writing, by mail to the address indicated above or by e-mail: email@example.com
What kind of data are we processing?
Olgrum Ltd. processes the following categories of data with respect to individuals:
- Contact data of clients or potential clients (contact data of employees, associates, legal representatives, attorneys, or agents of such clients).
- Data required for identification for the purpose of concluding a contract, performing a service, and issuing an invoice within the framework of cooperation with customers, identification data necessary for e-mail correspondence.
- Employee data necessary for processing from the point of view of separate regulations.
Where do we get your data?
We obtained your data:
- Directly from you.
- From a Partner / Third Party cooperating with Olgrum Sp. z o.o., who provided your personal data based on your consent.
What will we be using your data for?
We will process your data for one or more of the following purposes:
- For the purpose of carrying out activities performed at your request prior to entering a contract (e.g., sending commercial offers in response to your inquiries).
- In order to conclude and perform a contract with Olgrum Sp. z o.o.;
- In order to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on Olgrum Sp. z o.o., such as issuing an invoice or bill, performance of employment, statutory and other services.
- For the purpose of handling complaints and possible claims investigation
Certainly, your personal data will only be processed over time:
The performance of Olgrum Sp. z o.o.’s tasks and other legal obligations, including contractual obligations, and/or for the period during which the law mandates the retention of data and/or for the period during which Olgrum Sp. z o.o. may incur legal consequences for the improper performance or non-performance of our statutory tasks or legal obligations.
Are you obligated to provide data?
To the extent that the processing of your data occurs for the purpose of executing a contract with Olgrum Sp. z o.o., the provision of your data is a condition for the conclusion of this contract. Provision of data is voluntary, but it is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract.
If personal data is not provided, the contract will not be concluded.
Provision of data necessary for issuing an invoice is a statutory obligation and results from the Law on Tax on Goods and Services. For the rest, providing personal data is voluntary, is not a statutory or contractual requirement, and is not a condition for entering into a contract.
How will we process your personal data?
The basis for processing personal data is, depending on the activities performed:
- to conclude and perform a contract with Olgrum Sp. z o.o.;
- fulfillment of a legal obligation incumbent on Olgrum Sp. z o.o. (e.g., issuance of an invoice, fulfillment of employment).
- legitimate interest of Olgrum Sp. z o.o. – data will be able to be transferred by us to our partners with whom we have agreements for cooperation in the performance of our statutory tasks and other legal obligations, including contractual ones, as well as entities providing us with assistance: IT, consulting, advisory, and others acting on our behalf, and providing us with services necessary for the performance of our statutory tasks and other legal obligations, including contractual ones;
- your expressed consent.
What are your rights in relation to personal information you provide to us?
You have the right to request Olgrum Sp. z o.o. to access, rectify, erase, or restrict processing of your personal data, object to its processing, and we may transfer it, at your request, to another data controller.
How do you revoke consent?
You may give both all or some of your consents, or none. You may revoke any consent given to Olgrum Sp. z o.o. in connection with the processing of your personal data at any time without incurring negative consequences. All you need to do is send an e-mail, call, or send a message by mail to the contact information indicated above. The will to revoke consent can be expressed in any way, the only condition is that it must reach us. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing of your data before it was done, i.e., until the consent is withdrawn, the processing of your data by Olgrum Sp. z o.o. is legal.
Where can you file a complaint about the processing of personal data by Olgrum Ltd?
Complaints can be addressed to the competent supervisory authority in this matter will be the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
How will we not process your personal data?
Your personal data shall not be subject to automated processing (e.g., profiling) that produces legal effects against you or similarly significantly affects you. Olgrum Sp. z o.o., as the Administrator of your personal data, makes every effort to ensure all physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use, or access in accordance with all applicable laws.
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD